cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple level of credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus...

I have this scenario where my client wants to control credit limit at groups and company code level. I have assigned company code to credit control area as 1 to 1 basis.

In this set up, I can only control and monitor credit at company code level but not as a group (consolidation of all credit control area).

Is there anyway for me to have multiple level of credit check.

i.e check at credit control area AND check at total credit limit for all credit control area?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for ur requirement you have to go with centralised credit control area

please follwo this link

<a href="http://172.27.44.7/PlainHTML/helpdata/EN/7f/1d85347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm">centalised CCA</a>

regards,

Arun prasad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arun for you helpful answer.

But Centralize Credit Control Area will only check at group level.

Assuming I have Company code 1000 and 2000.

For Customer A, I set credit limit at company 1000 as 2000usd and at company 2000 as 4000usd.

So the total credit limit as a group is 6000usd.

When Customer A purchase from 1000, 3500 usd worth of sales, credit management will block the document since its already over the limit.

But assuming that the sales is released for some reason, the credit exposure in company 1000 is 3500usd and in company 2000 is still 0usd.

Then when customer A want to purchase 3000usd from company 2000, the system will not block, since as far as company 2000 concern, the purchase still within the limit.

My requirement is, in this situation, system will block the sales, since as a group, total sales is 6500usd which is 500usd more than total credit limit of all company code.

Basically I want the system to check at company code level and also at the group level

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think this will work.

You can assign one CCA to both the company codes. Which will have common credit limit

Can u try this

regards,

Arun prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

credit checks is possible only at the customer level and for a particular sales area level.

credit control area level it is not possible .

regards

sriram.