cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log on nwa and useradmin page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I setup and run these link (http://IP:Port/nwa) well on Linux server ML370. And on ML570, I also setup like that but there is error about java. I don't know the reason why, anybody can help me this problem?.

Error Summary:

While processing the current request, an exception occured which could not be handled by the application or the framework.

If the information contained on this page doesn't help you to find and correct the cause of the problem, please contact your system administrator. To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page. Hint: Most browsers allow to select all content, copy it and then paste it into an empty document (e.g. email or simple text file).

Root Cause:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 21

at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1441)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.fillStaticTemplateContext(HtmlClient.java:516)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.sendResponse(HtmlClient.java:1213)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.retrieveData(HtmlClient.java:252)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRetrieveData(WindowPhaseModel.java:595)

Thanks much,

Hope to recieve your answers

Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on the same support pack for both systems? What have you installed and what are the versions?

Maybe this 836089 List of Corrections for SAP WebAS Java 6.40 SP11->SP12

is applicable to you

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for replying... I had trouble about java and swap space.

Tan

Answers (0)