cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform table running to the next page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my smartform, I created a page with 2 small windows on top, and 1 main window below. The main window will display data from an internal table. If the number of records in the main window exceeds what can be displayed in 1 page, it will be displayed on subsequent pages. The 2 small windows are to be displayed only on page 1. Now, my problem is that on the next page, the main window will be displayed in the same position as the first page, even though the 2 small windows are not being displayed. I need the main window to move up, that is, occupying the whole page.

I hope this is not too confusing. Useful advice will be rewarded with points. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not understood your question clearly...

If want the main window position similar to page one, goto page1 and change the next page attributes as page1 itself and place the condition in your window that you want to display in page1,

EX: goto conditions tab of your window and place condition like this SFSY-PAGE EQ 1.

Now, if you want the main window to be started from different location then page1 create page2 with only main window..(give your dimensions) now goto attribues of page1 and change next page as page2.

Regards,

Sairam

now delete the windows

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Newbird,

Create a new page , in that new page u define ur main window occupying the whole page.

In the first page general attributes give ur nxt page as the secon page u have created. and the two small windows u have created in ur first page give the condition that its only on the first page.

Hope this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U cann't move up the main window for the next page.

For that functionality u have to create a new page in smartform as a copy of first page and mark the option

<b>ONLY ON FIRST PAGE</b> for two small windows

Then for the main window give the size as u want in the OUTPUT OPTIONS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Select ur first window. Go toconditions .At the left hand bottom u would find 5 options. Check the option only on first page.

do this for both the windows on the main page.

I think this should work

thanks

nayan

Reward with points if useful