cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seasonality forecast / help

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the significance of seasonality forecast setting ( check box )in PA change configuration.

I am not able to find the APO help in www.help.sap.com. They changed the website. basically i just want to check the help on APO.

Any help is greately appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry , i am working SCM 5.0. This check box is available in the 1st node fo the PA configuraiton.

thx

Jeff

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for info.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx for providing me link. When you go to the PA configuration ( Aggregation / Disaggregation, KF settings. ) By right clicking the PA and if go to the change mode in the first node, there is a check box for seasonal planning.I never used it, if we are using seasonal planning, do we need to check that box. There is no help on that box. Any help is appreciated.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologize for a dumb question - which version are you on? Unfortunately I am not able to get to the checkbox with the 4.1 version I am on. All seasonality related settings seem to exist together at a Forecast Profile level.

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer the SDN thread

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The new help link is

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/12/3dfd81126e1c448c870f335f11d016/frameset.htm

Out of curiosity, did you mean planning area change mode? I am not sure which setting you are referring to.