Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS Configuration error

ravi_kumar123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I m configuring TMS between the two systems(DEV , PRD) I made PRD as my domain controller and DEV as member to the domain, i included the system DEV in the same Transport Group, same Transport Domain, two systems can access the Transport Directory, when i check the Transport groups and transport domains, two systems are in the same transport group GROUP_PRD, when check the Transport group, System PRD shows an error at the status bar, " system DEV can not read the test file written PRD "

I got struck over here, pls help me..

Thanks for ur soon reply.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Have you distributed the settings ?

Regards,

Sanujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I'm sorry... for windows on your PRD server create the SAP DEV users with the same password.

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your system is on Windows we have 2 choices.... Your SAP Users are created on your domain controller or on local... If your user are local... create the SAP PRD's users on DEV Server with the same password and test again.

If your system is on UNIX the ID of the SAPSYS group must be the same on both servers, fix this and test again.

I hope this help you.

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You remove configuration in both the systems and restart both machines. After that start a fresh configuration from PRD, then your problem will be solved. It seem's you are struck up with some old configuration.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Award points if helpful.