Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem with return order with free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on ECC 6.0

I am facing a problem with the return order the case is I created an order of 1000 pc with inclusive free goods (w/o item generation) condition record that for every 10 pc over the 100 the customer will take 1 free pc

1 pc = 10 $

100 pcs = 900 $

120 = 1080 $

the problem when I am creating a return order with 30 pcs the system calculate the price as if there are free goods the system returns the 30 pcs with 270 $ instead of 180 $ and it should not calculate the free goods because the remaining items are 90 pcs that should not take a free goods discount

Regards

Jacopo Francios

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only issue is you still granted scale discount 10% to customer, that should not be effective any more.

Issue a debit memo request w.r.t original order, amount is 90, (90 x 10 x 0.1), to take the free goods discount back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Such scenerios can be tackled by different pricing procedure in return scenerio.

See Pricing procedure Depends on sales area + customer pricing procedure + Document pricing procedure .

So for Return document type please maintain different pricing than the normal scenerio this will solve ur problem.

This is generally done also for tackling such scenerios.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The pricing procedure does not contain the free goods condition type so changing the pricing procedure of the return document will not solve the problem