cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have an issue i have been working on but am getting stuck.

The client wants to scrap the material when receving through return/replacement order (RE) there fore i assigned mov type 551 to DN schedule line category in VOV6 so that in return delivery (LR), 551 gets picked, but when i am doing goods receipt it gives me error stating that update control is not set up for 551.

I then copied the original mov type(657) in OMJJ, named it and assigned to DN schedule line in VOV6 and also changed the reference mov type to 551 in update control but when doing goods receipt the material is still getting placed in blocked stock.

Can some one please advise what i am missing here???? I would appreciate your help!!!!

Thanks

Will award points..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Std sap does not let you scrap the goods without receiving. therefore we created a custom transaction to receive the goods and scrap them at the same time...

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use mov type453, using MB1B to put in to un res use

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as per standard movement type settings for RE it considers in blocked stock only,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean that using Std SAP i cannot scrap(mov type 551 or diff) the material directly from return delivery(LR)???? Is there a work around??

Message was edited by:

Comes Naturally