Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In cash sales scenario

Cash sales happen on dummy customer who's data i don;t want to maintain can it be possible to create this is SAP , its like customer coming to your shop and asking a product and ur selling him without asking his any details. So How to handle this scenario in SAP . Other issue is there any limit for cash sales , quantity wise or value wise. Please let me know. Can i solve this issue with one time customer if yes then please help to suggest on this.

thanks in advance.

sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One time customer is OK. But you can keep a record of the customer which will help you in the future for any reporting purpose. If you encounter number of customers for cash sales then one time customer will not do as you may want to make report as to which customer is buying which item or has stopped buying any item.

As far as the limits for cash sales is concerned this is a decision that fuly lies in the hands of the management. Accordingly the limit can be specified. Remenber for any manual condition you can have limits set in order for proper control. You can use transaction code <b>"OVB2"</b> to set the limits. But this limit will be binding for each transaction for eg. whenever you create the sales order this limit will be binding.

If you want to limit the total amount for a particular condition type, then fo to <b>VK11</b>, enter a record then go to <b>"additional data" or click "F7"</b> here in the <b>"limits for pricing"</b> section you have a field called <b>"maximum condition value"</b> where you can enter the amount upto which you want to limit the value of this condition type. Whenever you create the sales order and this condition type gives a value then the system will go on cumulating the value and the day this cumulated value matches or exceeds the <b>"maximum condition value"</b> the system won't allow the condition type to be used.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u can tackle this by creating One time customer , try to keep the records for each customer that will help in reporting as well as for future refernce .

This will also help u to keep info. abut customer and depend on perticular region u can group the customer.

I will suggest just create different sales doc type for such sale and create different pricing procdure for this Doc type in which as per managemnet decision u can set the Maximum doc value and Qty limit .

Pricing Procedure Depends on Sales Area + Customer Pricing Procedure + Doc pricing procedure .

This solution will not hamper other regular documents created . As u can create different pricing procedure .

I think this will solve ur problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's good idea to use one time customer (account group cpd) to do cash sale, but recording a little customer info during order processing won't hurt. If there is limit to cash sales, it mainly depends on client policy and business, then map it into the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can control on the limits and scales in the condition types, which are used in pricing procedure. Hope this will help.

Suddu