cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Gives Error during deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the following error while deploying an EAR application to a recently installed Portal Sneak Preview. I had forgotten the actual SDM password, but I changed it by going through command line(usr\sap\J2E\JC01\SDM\program). After that, whenever I deploy, it returns the following error. Your earliest and kind help is appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Error is:

DM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/MANSOO1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp51824test.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/MANSOO1/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp51824test.ear

Aborted: development component 'test'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2011.09.14.21.23.28'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mansoor ,

Try to login in the 001 client of the web as ABAP+JAVA server,and change the password from there it will be implicated to SDM also .