cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM / Shipping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus

I have the following requirement in SRM,Please tell me how to modify the SRM shipping cart

Modify SRM Functionality

1. Modify the SRM functionality to support an “embedded form” requiring additional information’s like Material Description, Internal note, Quantity, Unit, Price, Currency type, Material Category, Required on date to be part of the PO requisition based on price logic at the line item level. If the value of the particular line item goes above USD 7000. Then only the new fields with embedded forms to be populated keyed from a specific dollar amount (i.e. > $7000) and material group code

Approval Process – (Discretionary)

1. The approval workflow requirement will be available to the “Approvers” for a review. The logic on the price (it is >$7000) and the material categories variable should be configurable (modified) if the price limit needs to be modified. When Purchasing changes the dollar amount the targeted (above it is >$7000) for this form to appear and should be able to modify this requirement.

2. Add the “embedded form “ to the workflow going to the BU President for approval. The categories pertaining to Discretionary spend are:

· Advertising

· Marketing

· Professional Services

· Training

· IS / IT

· Legal

· Meetings and Conventions

3. All Material Group codes associated with the above categories are to be included in this request for systems change.

4. Approver must be able to view the Purchase Order Form, during the approval process and Approval or rejection cannot be completed until the form is displayed and the Approver acknowledges the form. This acknowledgement is done by a “ Yes or No “ approval of the document.

SRM " Embeded from" including discretionary and NON-discretionary items - Additional

1. ALL PO Requisitions discretionary and NON-discretionary items, all material categories and Total price greater than or equal to $50,000.00 must have the completed required fields from the PO request form and must be forwarded and approved by the BU President and must be directed via Workflow to the CFO for final approval.

Regards,

L Srikanthan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.Your answer is helpful is to me.

Regards,

L Srikanthan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What about points ?

The way to thanks here in SDN forum is to reward suitable points.

Hope you will do the same. )

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through this -></b>

For (1), (2) and (3) you ned to create Active Custom Implementation, using the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI using SE18 Transaction for filter type - BUS2121(Shopping cart). Read the relevant SAP documentation using SE18 Transaction, before implementing this BADI.

For (4) point, you can implement - we use BADI - BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI / BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

For this point,

"ALL PO Requisitions discretionary and NON-discretionary items, all material categories and Total price greater than or equal to $50,000.00 must have the completed required fields from the PO request form and must be forwarded and approved by the BU President and must be directed via Workflow to the CFO for final approval."

- We have to implement the BADI - BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for filter type BUS2121 (shopping cart) to make the required/mandatory fields, by issuing a custom message added in ET_MESSAGES[] table.

<u>Try to code your logic in using BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for filter type - BUS2121 (shopping cart). You need to add your custom message in ET_MESSAGES [] table.</u>

<b>For sample coding, refer to the link below -></b>

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/bbp_doc_check_badi-CheckPurchasingDocument&

<b>Hope this will definitely help.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul