cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to set default storage location when create sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when I create a sales order,I input the material,quantity and also have to input the storage location, is it possible to get a default storage location when enter the material.I know It is possible when create delivery,however I must input it in sales order.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Exit MV45AFZZ with the form FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP (Read the config table TVKOL to get the storage location). To make sure it doesn't bomb if the material does not have a storage location defined, also have the user exit code check the MARD table.

Happy coding !

Bill

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anuj is correct in that the sloc will default in the delivery, but this is standard functionality and you should not need to use that Delivery user-exit.

You will need that user exit to get it to default in the Sales Order, however

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. to determine storage location automatically,it can be done only at the time of delivery you can find the storage location determine automatically. you have to assign it to ur shipping pointplantstorage condition+storage location.

It is under IMG=LOGISTIC EXECUTION=PICKING=ASSIGN PICKING LOCATION.

2. it has to get determine you have to maintain the stock of that particular material through MB1C.

3.maintain storage location at the material master under organisation levels.

4. in standard sap, you can see the determine the storage location at the time of delivery only not in sales order.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

To add other replies.....

You may not get by default.You may get option to select storage location by using F4 function in storage location field in shipping tab in item data of sales order if you have maintained following settings in storage location determination.

Spro-Logistic execution-shipping-picking-determine picking location-assign picking location-

In this step,assign picking location to the combination of shipping point and storage condition of plants.

thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Storage Location will not default into sales order Line items by default.

You will have to write a simple user exit, look up the storage location in table TVKOL, and code a double check against MARD as well.

Search OSS notes or other areas for the details (there was a thread here earlier that detailed it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you can Default it in Delivery as Bill said through a user exit

V02V0002 :

EXIT_SAPLV02V_002

So through this user exit you can default your storage location.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain the storage location for the material in your material master. then it would get copied into your sales order.

Thanks