cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business area is not picking into delivery.URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I created order with 3 material one material belongs to different plant. So I created two delivery for one delivery business area is picking and for other business area is not picking in delivery document so I am unable to do PGI it's giving error message that Business area is requred for G/L acct.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for the business area assgnemnt for plant and division combination / Valuation area and division combination in the enterprise structure.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

not to confuse yourself. see these steps to determine the business area.

1. define the business area - ( link that with your division.)

IMG=ENTERPRISE STURCTURE = FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING= DEFINE BUSINESS AREA.

2. assign that your salea area. thru the same menu path but in assignment under sales and distribution.

3. maintain the rules by sales area as 2 for your sales area.

after all this, u try it , it will be determine your requirement.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for the buisness area account assignment ,if not maintained kindly do so.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where I have to maintained, what is the T.code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Business area v are assigning to Plant. Check in the configuration whether u have assigned the business area to the other plant which is giving the error.

IMGenterprise structurelogistics general--assign business area to plant

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked business area not assigend to Plant for both the delivery document, the document which is allowing for PGI and the document which is not allowing for PGI. What could be the reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U r saying for both the plants, business area is not assigned.

am i right?

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the area business area not assigned. For one material business area is picking in delivery for other material business area is not picking. Fot both the material plants are different. Is there any work around for that because order is still opened. Please....?

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sitanshu,

Talk to ur CO/FICO consultant and check configuration of business area/GL accounts from CO perspective...

Check the same for both line items...

AWARD PONITS IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make a note of that GL account and double click on the field status group and go to general data and make business area as required field.

you can also try with the transaction code OBC4.