cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find the list of Invoices for a rebate credit memo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creating a credit memo for a rebate agreement, how to find the list of billing documents for which the amount is accrued for the credit memo?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GOTO SE16—Enter table name VBFA—Press table contents (F7)—GOTO Settings and Field for selection—select Field name VBTYP_N, subsequent document category and enter

In VBTYP_N enter ‘O’ i.e. Credit memo. And execute, hope this solve ur probz

Thanks,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. But it does not solve the issue. Please look at the following Example.

Step 1: Create rebate agreement number-100 for customer X.

Step 2: Create two invoices 90000001 and 90000002 for the customer.

Step 3: Create final settlement for the agreement and raise a credit memo number 60000001.

Now i need a way of finding for the CM (60000001) the list of invoices . I.e. by giving the input as CM (60000001) the list of invoices (90000001 and 90000002) needs to be displayed.

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the same table give values like,

Follow-on doc.-60000001

Prec.doc.categ.-M

and execute

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sam. I tried but it says no table entries found. Prpably there is no reference between the credit memo and the original invoice in document flow. The only preceeding document to the CM is the credit memo request and there is no reference document for the <b>Credit memo request</b> in VBFA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried and i got the result thats y i send the solution

and Credit memo req can only create wrt

Thanks

Sam

Message was edited by:

sam masker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM,

Thanks for your help. I have found a different way to get the information. May be it might help you also.

For every rebate credit memo created, in the VBRK table the Rebate Agreement number is stored. Based on this number as input to KONA table get the Valid from and to dates. Input the from and to date as the FKDAT in VBRK table and get the list of rebate relevent invoices(VBELN).

C.Karthik.