cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM WITH INTEGRATION SERVER-very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai am k chandrakanth from bangalore a beginner in sap-xi,below am posting feew question s,kindly revert back with suitable answers with screen shots if possible(note: these are all the problems which am facing inmy PC)

1)during INTEGRATION SERVER CONFIGURATION thru SXMB_MONI

i got an error message "CORRRESPONDING INTEGRATION SERVER NOT MAINTAINED" on execution of the configuration.

2)When i select ROLE OF BUSINESS SYSTEM AS ->APPLICATION SYSTEM and

RELATED INTEGRATION SERVER -> (While assigning INTEGRATION SERVER)

i got an error :could not update the business system JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTER EXCEPTIONS.

3)in SXI_CACHE t.code when i choose menu path ENVIRONMENT -> CACHE NOTIFICATIONS i got an error : UNABLE TO DETERMINE THE NAME OF THE CENTRAL ADAPTER ENGINE FROM THE SLD

4)during PERFORMANCE MONITORING

errors: A)APPLICATION ERRORS: INTEGRATION SERVER UNABLE TO FETCH DATA

B)ERROR CLASS:COM.SAP.AII.RWB.WEB.PERFORMANCEMONITORING.AGGREGATE.....

C) NO COMPONENTS AVAILABLE IN THE INTEGRATION SERVER...

am very thankfull if any of the members provide me the answers.....u can also mail me at kottamchandra@gmail.com,cell no:9886238870,bangalore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

--->1)during INTEGRATION SERVER CONFIGURATION thru SXMB_MONI

i got an error message "CORRRESPONDING INTEGRATION SERVER NOT MAINTAINED" on execution of the configuration.

Ans : It seems at the time of creating Business systems and Tech Systems . you missed to assign the business system with XI integration server.

2)When i select ROLE OF BUSINESS SYSTEM AS ->APPLICATION SYSTEM and

RELATED INTEGRATION SERVER -> (While assigning INTEGRATION SERVER)

i got an error :could not update the business system JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTER EXCEPTIONS.

Ans : XI not installed properly.

3)in SXI_CACHE t.code when i choose menu path ENVIRONMENT -> CACHE NOTIFICATIONS i got an error : UNABLE TO DETERMINE THE NAME OF THE CENTRAL ADAPTER ENGINE FROM THE SLD.

And : Since the type of scenario you are running is using Inernal adapter engine which is with in Integration Server...so this is an obvious error.

4)during PERFORMANCE MONITORING

errors: A)APPLICATION ERRORS: INTEGRATION SERVER UNABLE TO FETCH DATA

B)ERROR CLASS:COM.SAP.AII.RWB.WEB.PERFORMANCEMONITORING.AGGREGATE.....

C) NO COMPONENTS AVAILABLE IN THE INTEGRATION SERVER...

************************************************************************************

Conclusion : Either your XI is not installed properly or the integration engine of XI is not configured properly. Consult Basis team for this.