cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Adapter Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sending file from file server to SFTP file server. The error that I receive in receiver SFTP adapter is :

<b>Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIDeliveryException: >> Description: Could retrieve address with ID <>. Root cause: Unable to execute query because: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No To-party associated with ID: {:SFTPReceiver::SFTPReceiver}>> Details: Could retrieve address with ID <>. Root cause: Unable to execute query because: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No To-party associated with ID: {:SFTPReceiver::SFTPReceiver}>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: CONFIGURATION_ERROR>>Retryable: false>>Fatal: false, >> Description: Could retrieve address with ID <>. Root cause: Unable to execute query because: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No To-party associated with ID: {:SFTPReceiver::SFTPReceiver}>> Details: Could retrieve address with ID <>. Root cause: Unable to execute query because: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No To-party associated with ID: {:SFTPReceiver::SFTPReceiver}>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: CONFIGURATION_ERROR>>Retryable: false>>Fatal: false</b>

Pls Advice:

Regards,

XIer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is Seeburger SFTP adapter right? cos,AFAIK XI doesn't support SFTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it's Seeburger Sftp

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you double check you configurations associated with this CC,cos in the error it clearly says :

Unable to execute query because: com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No To-party associated with ID:

FaultCategory: CONFIGURATION_ERROR

and you might wanna look more on sorting out "No To-party associated with ID"

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved?

where was the problem?