cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUKRS vs Pricing procedures?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

Where Can I see the my_company_UK_branch pricing procedures? i mean, company BUKRS wise, proicing procedures?

thanq.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not go to OVKK to sort them out? Since it's easy to know (in OVX3) which sales organizations belong to that company.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq,

I did not see any where either OVKK or OVX3? I checke dthem in SE11 & SE16!

Pls. clarify,

thanq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By OVKK, I mean t-code. If on se16, table name is T683V, and specify the organization number...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq,

yes, they hv given some info. i dont know that the following my doubts is make any sense?

doubt: here, in my system the entries r like,

SOrg......Dist.Channel.....Division.....Doc. pric. procedure...Pri.Proce....CondnType

1)US.......1......................10............D..............................Z10001.........ZP01

1)UK.......1......................10............D..............................ZIMUR1........ZP01

1)FRance.1.. ..................10............D..............................ZIMUR1........ZP01

issue: in return order, condition type is repeating in UK & FR case(US is fine, no issue)

So,

1) Do u think, the abocve config. is causing problem?

2) Wht is Doc. pric. procedure, the "D" just like that given, or any meaning?

thanq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

document pricing procedure represents the sales document type which including with the sales area+customer pricing procedure will give the pricing procedure.

it represents the sales document for which the pricing is carried out,check out in VOV8 for returns document type,check for the field document pricing procedure ,the D has to be there.

reward if helpful

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq,

so, do u think that if the config. is like that(as I hv shown in my response to JohnMG), makes the issue?

thanq.

Answers (0)