cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Copy Control" for different customer and also different sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, expert.

I would like to copy sales order from one to the others. However, I would like to change only "Partner Information and its sales area". For "Item Data", I would like to keep it same as original document. <b>For example</b>,

Sales Order1: Customer ID = "1111111" and Sales area = "1000/10/10".

I would like to copy to Sales Order2:

Sales Order2: Customer ID = "1111112" and Sales area = "2000/20/20".

<u>P.S</u> "Sales Organization 1000 assigned to company code 1000. And Sales Organization 2000 assigned to company code 2000"

I have tried to do combination between different "Data transfer routines and Copy requirements". However, I am still not get my solution

Everyone please share idea.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The most similar routine to your requirement would be routine number 2 which permits a differing sold to party in reference can be copied. Check source text of copy requirement 2 from VOFM -> copy requirement -> orders. If necessary, ask developer to create a new routine by copying routine 2 and adjust.

In VTAA, adopt this routine at header level -> copying requirements.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

Actually, I have tried with copy requirement 2.However, it works for copying a different customer with the same sales area as original. Yes, I may need to ask developer to solve my solution. But I would like to keep it to be the last choice. I tried to search "How to copy document between inter-company businees"; but the I still not get what my custome's want. Anyways, thank you very much for sharing idea.