cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Level BOm pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Multi Level BOM Pricing Scenario in our company Eg. We have the following structure where BOMA & BOMB Are BOM’s

BOMA

BOMB

M1

M2

My price is always dependent on the main item & the material itself, so I have built the following access sequence “SO/DC/Pricing main material (UPMAT)/ material “

So my Condition Records will be SO/DC/BOMB/M1 =2.00

& SO/DC/BOMB/M2=3.00

But my access sequence doesn’t work as UPMAT always refers the highest item, in this case will refer to BOMA & not BOMB. Is there anyway if we can may be append the structure (Say ZZMAINITEM) & code the UE (probably, MOVE_FIELD_MOVE _KOMP) to pass me in my pricing structure only the main item BOMB (in my case Middle parent & not the ultimate Parent)

Please advice & any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like I saw the earlier version of this thread a few days ago, but anyway....

I think what you need is an access sequence for HglLvlItem/Item. Theres a table for the higher level item you can use. I think UPMAT always goes to the top-root. HglLvl just looks up one level

In your sales order

Item MM qty HglItm

10 BOMA 1 00

20 BOMB 1 10

30 M1 1 20

40 M2 1 30

That should do it for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all,thanks for the reply.

Yes, i need the highr level item... Could you advice the field name for that, i am unalble to see it in my field catalog

Thanks in advance

thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

UEPOS( higher level Item) does not solve my issue as it gives me the highr item number but i need the pricing to be done at header level material number

please advice

Answers (0)