Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS qRFC Monitoring: Missing Transactional and Queued RFC Monitoring Nodes

hamendra_patel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are trying to create a Queued RFC monitoring for VERTEX Queued , but we are missing CCMS Monitor Templates,in monitor Communications -->Transactional RFC and Queued RFC in Dev and PROD ,but its present in QA System .

I have checked all system are at same level for support packs , kernel version .

I have refered following Notes - 441269,437187,455431, 485826

Can we create manually new one , but we are missing MTE class also ?

Can we create new monitoring template ?

We are running 4.6c with basis support pack level :

SAP_BASIS 46C 0054 SAPKB46C54

SAP_ABA 46C 0054 SAPKA46C54

Thanks

Hamendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hamendra,

Please make sure background dispatching is activated in your system. Go to tcode RZ21 and menu Technical Infrastructure --> Method execution --> Active background dispatching.

This should schedule a job called SAP_CCMS_MONI_BATCH_DP. This is the job that will run the function for building the ALE/EDI monitoring segment.

After scheduling the job check back in a few hours, if the ALE/EDI monitor is still not there try the following.

1. Go to tcode RZ21

2. In the topology section choose radio button "Segment overview" and click display

3. Go into change mode and delete the monitoring segments

This will force the system to recreate all the monitoring contexts.

Check back in a few hours and see if the monitor is working.

Tarkesh

hamendra_patel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarkesh ,

We have already ALE/EDI monitor , but we are missing Transactional and Queued RFC Monitoring .

Thanks

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the CCMS Selfmonitoring monitor in the "SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors" monitor set. There may be some alerts that could explain why the monitors are not working.

Also check that the method CCMS_tRFC_Collector is released for data collection and that it will be executed periodically in dialog process. This can be done in tcode RZ21.

hamendra_patel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tarkesh ,

I didn't see any alert regrading qRFC in SAP CCMS Technical Monitors set .

Also We are missing Transactional and Queued RFC Monitoring Node .

Thanks

Hamendra