cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of charge item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

We are using Internal Invoicing between company of our group. So we are now generating invoives from purchase order.

In this moment we need to generate a item category TANN from the purchase order. But how can i do this? I tried to use a item with a value of 0 but i did not obtain success.

So my question is: is this possible in SAP or this is a bug when i used the value 0?

I will thank you your best efforts to solve our problem

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear joao

if you doing free item and ' 0 ' price you have to configure small setting.

it is in spro for this T- code is VOV7

Go above transaction and select your doc type and click details and inside pricing tab select no pricing and save

system now will accepting ' 0 ' pricing

hope this will helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your efforts...but i think you forget that i said that i am doing internal invoicing and tha invoice is based on a purchase order. I think that the item that must be changed it is an item of the purchase order.

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If your are creating a Free good item from purchase order then u need to make the value as 0 simultaneously you need activate Free in the line item

regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thank you for your quick aswer...but forgive my lack of knowledge in MM module. Where i activate Free in the line item?

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao

In purchase order (me21n), in the line item say 10,there will returns and free icon. Check the icon for free.

Hope this will solve your problem

Regards

Ramesh