cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table and fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to generate following reports on daily basis from Production client. But its taking lot of time becoz of huge data to retirve. I request you to help me out in which table and fields can i get the data faster, so that time can be saved.

Metric Daily/Cumulative T. Code

Sales orders Created Daily SE16(VBAK)

Incomplete Sales orders Cumulative V.02

Open Sales orders Daily VA05

Sales orders PAST due for delivery Cumulative VLI0A

Deliveries created Daily SE16(LIKP)

Documents Blocked for Delivery Cumulative VA14L

Deliveries shipped Daily VL06O

Outbound Shipped Not Billed Cumulative VF04

Invoices Created Daily SE16( VBRK )

Documents Blocked for Billing Cumulative V23

Thanks in advance for your help,

Regards,

Vamsi P

<b></b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the rules of engagement before you post.

Step 1: Finding An Answer

Rule number one: Try to find the answer first. There are tons of resources out there, show that you have tried to find the answer. <b>A question that shows that the person is willing to try and help themselves is more likely to be answered than one which simply demands information.</b> Tell us what you have done to try and solve the problem yourself - often we can learn from that too!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

Reporting data will refer all data of screen wich you using.this will takes some more time.

suppose you have maintained your own way using abaper ti will best for you and also maintain wich tabs you want that tabs data only sytem retrive only so workd fast and result also specific

i hope this will helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

U EXECUTE PROGRAM IN BACKGROUND

GO TO SE16- ENTER FIELD NAME-ENTER-FROM MAIN MENU PROGRAM-EXECUTE IN BACKGROUND-GIVE PRINT NO-IMMEDIATE SCHEDULE

tO VIEW JOB--GOTO SM37 ---SELECT SCHEDULE --EXECUTE

LET ME KNOW

REGARDS

RAJ