cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cprojects / Cfolders new Install

blaw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are planning a new installation of the Cprojects and Cfolders.

We are having a problem with the new names of the products and what material needs to be installed.

What we have planned is to install:

Netweaver 2004s ABAP only instance on the Iseries

Put CPRXRPM400 addon via SAINT

Then adding CPRXRPM_UI into our current 2004s Portal that is also used for our BI-JAVA on windows/SQL.

We are planning to put Content Server on MAXDB on its own Windows Server.

Does anyone know if we need any other products to install Cfolders/Cprojects. (New Product Development)

I found that CPRXRPM is included in Solman, SRM, SCM and CRM, are we way off base installing on its own server ABAP only?

Regards,

Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_szincsak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

the component CPRXRPM_UI is not needed for cProjects and cFolders, this component is needed only for xRPM.

You need to install only CPRXRPM400 as an Add-On on a server with NetWeaver 2004 s ABAP.

Both cFolders and cProjects are web applications, which run independant from a portal and can optionally integrated into the portal.

Regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Peter,

We are currently working on ECC 6.0 and having DMS in function.

Can you please suggest the best way the infrastucture should be set for the cFolders 4.5 and cProjects 4.5 (going for these two applications for the first time)

I have gone through some of the SAP notes, i.e. note : 1088160 - cProjects 4.5 FAQ note and the other related notes with that.

Full points on useful reply.

Regards,

Jani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

On my ecc 6 the add on CPRXRPM with level 0 (SAP xRPM/cProjects/cFolders 4.00 (ABAP) ) is there. Does I have to upgrade the version of this add-on ?

Also let me know the default URL for cProjects and cFolders setup ?. what all things should be activated for this.