cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc type acc_gl_posting01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I'm using file to IDoc scenario for GL posting(transaction FB01) with message type ACC_GL_POSTING and idoc type ACC_GL_POSTING01. Also tried acc_document with acc_document01 but I have the following error from the IDoc:

Status record: error code 51 Error in document: BKPF

Required field OBJ_KEY was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

Incorrect entry in field OBJ_TYPE: BKPF

Required field OBJ_SYS was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

I've checked the table ttyp and it has an entry for BKPF, BKPFF & IBKPF. I've expacted the system to generate these automatically as it does for the manually created docuements.

Would someone please guide me to fix this problem, points will rewarded generously for helpful suggestions.

systems info:

XI version 3.0

SAP 4.6C

Thank you, Taj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide a value for OBJ_KEY from this table : TTYP (Object Types for Accounting)

and a value for OBJ_SYS from this table: TBDLS (Logical system)

then your idoc should be posted successfully.

Regards,

Jakub

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not an XI related error

IDocs with status 51 means there is error in application system i.e R/3. According to the error, ur Idoc holds incorrect data at the field OBJ_TYPE: BKPF.

How r u actually triggering the idocs? Through change pointers or any custom reports?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

its an inbound interface from XI into sap and I believe that I shouldn't need to populate these system fields.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still as i said earlier, the most probabale reason would be that the data that is sent to the idoc is not correct.

Make sure it is not a mandatory field.

Also check Inbound Process Code

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried the data that I've used to create a document successfully using manual transaction FB01therefore data is correct the only problem are the object keys and these I've tried the followings

BKPF, BKPFF & IBKPF for OBJ_TYPE

OBJ_KEY left blank as system is supose to populate with generated document no. and posting date

OBJ_SYS is populated with system info i.e FQA_410

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taj,

Try to repost your fail idoc using WE19 with posting function module....here you can debug the code and check exact location of failure..

As suggested above it might b a mandatory field..probably you can assign some constant value in mapping and check if its posting sucessfully.

Let us know the result.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried Jakub suggestion and it reduces from 3 to 2 errors now which are following

;

Error in document: BKPF FQA_410

Required field OBJ_KEY was not transferred in parameter DOCUMENTHEADER

The message type/process code points to BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taj,

Function module "BAPI_IDOC_INPUT1" is common FM for processing inbound idocs...

If you try to debug this FM then you will find code something like "CALL FUNCTION FUNCTION_NAME" inside which is actual function module attached to your process code..you can call this function module directly in WE19 while processing inbound idocs..

From there you can debug for next error.

Meanwhile map some constant value in Message mapping to this field and check if it is posting idoc.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

I've debugged the FM and it seems like the obj_typ and obj_key are mandatory. My understanding is that obj_key is made of document no. and posting date, I have posting date but document no. is to be generated by the system. Do I need some sort of config that it generates the document itself or should I be using another FM to pickup next avialble doc num and use it in the obj_key.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Taj,

Let us do one small test...assign some constant value to OBJ_KEY in your XI messsage mapping and check if it is giving any error.

But I have a feeling that there should be some field in idoc which would tell that document number would be generated internally.

Did you try to assign some value to OBJ_KEY in debug mode? check out whats happen if you assign in Message mapping / at run time.

Nilesh

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Taj,

Notice, that this idoc type has been generated based on BAPI <i>BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST</i> via transaction BDBG - Generate ALE interface for BAPI.

If I were you I would:

1) read the BAPI documentation regarding the import/export/etc. parameters

se37->Function Module Documentation

2) try to use transaction se37 to call <i>BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST</i> and post some accounting document, at the begining fill as little as possible fields then you will find out which are mandatory and which are not. Then you will gain knowledge which fields have to be mapped in XI in order to post your IDoc successfully.

If you want to read more about ALE interface for BAPI take a look at this doc: <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2a1dd5d3-0801-0010-ed8d-bd797ed922cb">Asynchronous BAPI-ALE Communication</a>

Regards,

Jakub