cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access MIME repository by URL

Hi !

For an automated test I need to deploy some text or HTML files to a Web AS ABAP.

Planned to use the mime repository for this, BUT ... Is there any possibility to access a folder of the MIME repository by a public URL (no login required) ? If yes, how do I build the URL (depending on the path in the MIME repository) ?

If no, anyone got an idea how else I could publish public html or text files so that they can be delivered like a "normal" ABAP application ?

Any help will be appreciated ...

Best regards,

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ok, this looks like a good approach ... what I don't understand, yet, how do I create the reference from the SICF service to the MIME folder ? Looked at the example service you mentioned but could not find anything ... is this hard- coded somewhere ?!??

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, here is an exemple :

This the URL of my company's logo which is used on the logon page of one of our BSP application. As the logo is displayed, before you are logged in, the URL needs to work with no authentication (which means with user SAPSYS).

http://my_server.my_domain/sap/public/bsp/sap/zlm_hds_system/logo.jpg

In SICF, we have created a link /sap/public/bsp/sap/zlm_hds_system which points toward /sap/bc/bsp/sap/zlm_hds_system

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hello,

You just have to create an entry in the SICF under /sap/public

This entry can be a link to your real URL for your MIME repository.

The URLs under /sap/public run automatically wtithout authentication with user SAPSYS. Exemple : a logon page for a BSP application.

There is already a standard entry in SICF which may be perhaps useful for you :

/sap/public/bsp/sap/public/bc which is a link for /sap/bc/bsp/sap/public/bc

Hope this helps,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Props to you sir, that's exactly the info I was looking for.

0 Kudos

Ah ok, think I got it. Thank you !

0 Kudos

Not yet ... did not have time to work at the problem the last days, but if I find sth I will enter it here ...

Regards, A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also searching for a similar problem, did you happen to find a solution?

Regards

Nana