cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Difference between Sales Order and Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everybody,

The issue is about creating an accouting document from an invoice. When I try to process the invoice to accounting,

a message error runs saying that there is gab between thr sales document amount and the invoice amount.

How such a gap can pe possible?

Many thanks for your help,

Stanislas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stanislas,

Could be because

1) You have two different pric proc for the sales and billing document

2) The same pric proc was used but the prices were redetermined in the billing document. The order could have been entered after which there would have been a price change in the condition records.

Regards

NP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadarajah,

Thanks for your answer.

It seems to me that it is more about your second point. In fact, in both pricing conditions there is a manual price which seems to cancel the gross price and discounts. In which business case such a scenarion could happen? If we take the case of giving sample to a client, shall the customizing be having a gross price, let say 100, and a discount of 100?

regards,

Stanislas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stanislas,

Since there is a manual price entry cancelling the gross price and discounts it would be difficult for me to comment on why this was done. You might have to get in touch with the user who has carried out this activity.

In standard SAP of giving sample, we would use the free of delivery document type and hence the pricing would not be carried out by the system. The document type and item category in this case would not be relevant for pricing (there would not be any manual entries).

Regards

NP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Topic Closed