cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristics , Deployment, Heuristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I run Location Heurisitc and it creates planned STR ( goes to Planned Receipts Key Figures ) .

Then I run deployment and Deployment creates confirmed STR ( goes to Distribution Receipts Confirmed Key figure ). STR is not converted to STO but it is in R/3.

I run again Location Heuristics but Deployment confirmed STR is not touched. I was expecting it to be deleted as it is still STR and not STO.

Can someone explain this behavior ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quick question: in your SNP Global settings, what entry do you have for "Heu: Order Update" parameter ? Is it delta or complete ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is Complete Mode.

Thanks.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whats going on. I have the same setup, just that we run CTM instead of Heuristics that gets rid of all deployment plans that are not converted to order. If you are planning to run the schedule in batch, you always have the option of deleting the deployment orders selectively through RLCDELETE transaction or through a macro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right about that.

On my previous project, I worked on CTM and it used to delete it but

Heuristics doesn't.

I am trying to find out how to delete it when Heuristics runs. I do not want to delete manually or through RLCDELETE.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member788297
Participant
0 Kudos

Ketan,

Check whether SAP note 974211 is missing in your system.

Regards,

Chava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

We are on same service pack. So the note should be there. Also looks like note applied to PPDS runs. I was talking about SNP Run.

Thanks.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Out of curiosity, do you get the same results on running Heuristics in background ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same results background or foreground.

Thanks.