Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Very Urgent - CST and VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, pl solve it asap.

In Tax Conditions for India - either CST or VAT is Applicable, depending on Whether the customer outside the state is eligible for CST transaction or not.

I have created two condition types - Zcst and Zvat.

I have assigned them to Country in Spro - SD - Basic Fns - Taxes - Assign ment to country - with IN - Sequence no. 1 - Zvat and IN Sequence no. 2 - Zcst.

I have taken table no. 368 (Country, Plant region, region, Tax Class1 cust, Tax classf MAt)

I have created 2 access sequence - Zcst and Zvat and assigned the table 368 to them and assigned these access sequence to the condition types - Zcst and Zvat.

No i have maintained tax indicators for customer and material - (Customer - ZCST (0: Not Applicable, 1 : 4% CST), (Customer - ZVAT = (0: Not Applicable), (1 : 12% VAT), Material (ZVAT and Zcst = 1 : Full Tax)

Now in VK11 i have maintained condition records based on combinations

VAT

IN 01 (AP) 13 (MH) 1 1 = 12%

IN 01 (AP) 01 (AP) 1 1 = 12%

CST

IN 01 01 1 1 = 4%

now the problem is when i create customer and material and run the sales order then taxes for Zvat if not applicable then no tax getting determined the system not going to CST condition type to check as the customer is CST eligible. In the assignment of condition types to country - VAT is first condition type so it is only being checked and CST ios 2nd in sequence no. it is not getting checked even though there is a record for it, and no tax is comming to pricing procedure in the order.

Please help me , it is ivery urgent foe me.

Full reward points for a appropriate solutions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna, in future please do not use Urgent, Very Urgent, Very Very Urgent, or any combination or multiples thereof in your subject line, please

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You maintain these two condation in respective pricing procedure and then u execute the order

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If we have one sales area - one doc pricing procedure - customer pricing procedure, then do we need to maintain 2 pricing procedures - one for VAT sales and other for CST sales.

then change them according to customer pricing procedure as a variable in key for determining pricing procedure.

it will work out this way, i will try but do we need two pricing procedures - for VAT sales and CST sales ? please suggest. Cant we manage it in one pricing procedure.

we can assign conditin types to country in OVK1.

regards

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check pricing analysis, then check what is error or message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the pricing analysis,

it is only considering the Tax Classification Indicator for ZVAT in the customer master and it is 0 (NO VAT) but in ZCST the indicator is 1 (4% CST) but in the analysis it is checking CST also with customer indicator - 0 and material indicator 1 for which no record exists since it does not apply. it should actually check

first for VATZ and since no condition record exists , then check for CSTZ - with Tax indicator - 1 - mat - 1, but no checking.

In IMG - SD - Basic fns - Taxes - assign conditions to country - (it is written if there are 2 tax categories then give sequentially but system taking only fist one and ignoring the second one.

Regards