cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Fetching for Script.... Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need to desing return sales order form for that i copied rvorder01 from. transaction va03 is used to print the form. in zrvorder01 i have to maintain the window in which i need to print the following data.

Price KOMVD-KBETR CURR Price

Unit Price KOMVD-KOEIN CUKY Unit Price

Value KOMVD-KWERT CURR Value

Output tax KOMVD-KWERT CURR Output tax

and in another window

Partner SDPARTNERLIST-PARTNER CHAR Ship to party number

Partner Name SDPARTNERLIST-NAME1 CHAR Ship to party name

Partner Street SDPARTNERLIST-STREET CHAR Ship to party Address

Partner Postal Code SDPARTNERLIST-POST CODE1 Ship to party Post Code

Partner City SDPARTNERLIST-CITY1 Ship to party city

but KOMVD and SDPARTNERLIST are structures. can any one tell me how to fetch the data for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPscripts are printed using a print program set in SPRO config. For the Sales Order I think it is RSNAST?? (sorry cant check this at present - you should be able to find it in the config for your form printing)

When editing the text and fields on the form in SE71, there is a menu option to insert fields from program. This gives a popup where you specify the driver program and then further pop-ups where you can select fields to print from the driver program's global definitions. The structures / tables listed in this way are generally populated for you by the driver program - just double click to put the field in the form and then see what is printed when you test it.

The fields that are already in the form you copied will be a sub set of the fields available from the driver program.

If what you need is not available, you can include a PERFORM in the sapscript to execute external ABAP code to get extra data and return it - there are examples of how to do this on SDN - search for them.

Andrew