cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First confirmed delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my customer has a requirement to keep trace of the first confirmed date at schedule line level: the order is first entered in the system, and ATP check gives a first confirmed date at schedule line level. If afterwards (due to production rescheduling or backorder or so on) the item/schedule line is rescheduled and the confirmed date is changed, we need to keep trace of the date originally confirmed, for performance measurement and to prioritize in case of new stock becomes available.

I found table VBEH (schedule line history) but seems not to be in use anymore, as there are no entries in it. Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want to go into technical details on this issue.

We have been working a lot on this and implemented a pretty good solution, but we never could meet all customer expectations.

Finally we found out that there is a very good solution for delivery service level reporting on the market from SAP Consulting which we simply bought and implemented. Check the following success story:

http://www.sap.com/germany/media/mc_401/ustriamicrosystems_SAP_ACS_Del0.pdf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

there is another option that can be used: commitment date (controlled by a flag in sales doc type configuration). By selecting B (First confirmation date), the system adds an additional schedule line where committed qty <>0 to keep trace of the original confirmation, in case it changes.

Regards.

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alberto,

Try to use VBEP Table (MBDAT-Material Availability date)..Check if there is any other field in that table..

REAWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for your suggestion, but VBEP table is the first one I checked. All these dates (availability date, loading date,...) are automatically updated by the system when there is a rescheduling, so no history is kept there. I think my only solution is to write a userexit to update VBEH table only the first time the schedule line is created.

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a harder way of doing this by going to CDHDR and CDPOS table. If change pointer of data element is activated these two table keep track of changes. for example when reschedule program runs system changes the confirmed quantity in schedule line item. this is reflected in Sales order change screen. You can get exact same result from these two table. Logic is

select CHANGENR from CDHDR where OBJECTCLAS = VERKBELEG and OBJECTID = sale order number.

With this change number go to CDPOS to to get table and field name where value has changed. Typically in this scenerio schedule line gets deleted so you will see field CHNGIND gets refelected as D.

It may be programmer's nightmare to implement if your requirement gets complecated.

Hope this helps -Ezaz