cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display an interactive form from e-mail attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I've a problem with interactive forms, I hope someone could help me.

I've started with the tutorial TutWD_EmailInteractiveForm, I've tried to use the complete project downloaded from sdn.sap.com, but I have had problems in visualizing the content of the pdf attached with the email.

I've sent the traver request pdf in my e-mail and I'm able to see the received mail in the received view, with a click in the fist column of the received table I would visualize the form view: the view contain the interactive form that should dysplay the pdf. When I try I got a script message: sapUrlDomaniRelaxing not defined

url: ..myprojectHome../TutWD_EmailInteractiveForm/EmailInteractiveFormApp/@acf_empty

Is there something I've done wrong?

All I need is to extract the values inserted in the fields but I'm not able to do it.

Thanks in advance,

Serena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your answer but I've followed exactly that tutorial. When I try to visualize the pdf, explorer give me the script message: sapUrlDomaniRelaxing not defined

url: ..myprojectHome../TutWD_EmailInteractiveForm/EmailInteractiveFormApp/@acf_empty

And I have no idea, I've tried to change the bind of pdf, change the pdf itself but I'm not able to view the pdf.

Answers (0)