cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SAP Server installation with Oracle DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working in SAP Server installation with Oracle DB. After some steps in our Process it is asking for a DVD called RDBMS DVD CLIENT ORACLE. We are trying to download in Service market place. But we could not get the Correct DVD for the installation. Please help in this issue. Where do we get the DVD to continue our SAP Server installation.

We are struck with our SAP Server installation. Please consider this issue as very urgent.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohankumar.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

For the install to continue, download the oracle client software from service marketplace and move it into a directory. create a LABEL.ASC file in the directory and put in the exact lable that the install wants.

We managed to get over it using this method. Reward points if this helps.

Regards,

Nisch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jafer,

thanks a lot jafer.

Regards,

Mohankumar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jafer,

installation is going in SAP netweaver2004s only.. Already we tried in that path...

We tried to download the DVD..But we couldnot get the exact DVD..So please help in this. We need RDBMS DVD CLIENT ORACLE DVD.

Please treat this as urgent and revert back to me if u find any solution for this issue..

thanks in advance..

Regards,

Mohankumar.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello mohan,

As per my know how i had provided you the correct path for NW4s

ie goto

Downloads->Installations and Upgrades->entry by application group->SAP NetWeaver-> SAP NETWEAVER-> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S->according to OS/DB (there is oracle client cd)select the cd.Did you find any cd there?

If not then it may be the issue with your s_user id.

Regards,

Jafer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

Please specify which installation your are doing otherwise it is difficult to provide you

the correct path.

For eg if you are doing NW04's installation then path will be

downloads->entry by application group->Installations and Upgrades->SAP NetWeaver-> SAP NETWEAVER-> SAP NETWEAVER 2004S->according to OS/DB (there is oracle client cd)select the cd.

hope it helps..

Regards,

Jafer