Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Stack monitoring

former_member489400
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

is there any option to monitor the error stack without checking every single DTP? we are loading data to the DSOs with "Update of valid records, reporting possible" so the status of the DTP is green and you cannot identify in the monitor if there are any erroneous records. we are looking for something like an overview... Any ideas?

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the table RSBERRORLOG (selection skipped = X)

With SAP Note 1083660 you can use the report RSB_ANALYZE_ERRORLOG for error stack analysis.

best regards

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

that sounds pretty cool. Thanks a lot.

It's a pitty that the mentioned report comes with SP16, at the moment we're not even on SP 14 - looking forward to it.

In the mean time i will try the manual correction.

Greetz Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm are looking for something similar. Did you got any solutions to this problem?

I've develloped following idea:

In SAP-Help the Error-stack is descriped equal to a PSA Table. And PSA-Tables can be viewed by Querries.

Through SE16 the Error-Stack Table to the requestet DTP can be found. Technical naming convention is equal to PSA Tables /BIC/B000***000. Try to search for the description "Errorstack DTP_***********".

If you do a query or an abap select over the used DTP and their Error-stack Tables you get it.

This might not be the fine or gentleman like way to go but I think it could work.

Will think about it overnight.

I would be pleased if anyone has further ideas or remarks.

Regards Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer tho following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/42/fa1acfcf2c1aa2e10000000a422035/frameset.htm

Hope this helps,

Regards

Karthik

Assign points if helpful