cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management_Creidt limits Exceeded by Amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following question. Please provide the solution:

I will maintain credit limits for all the customers say for ex;

Customer A - 1,00,000/-

Customer B - 3,00,000/-

Customer C - 5,00,00/-

Now customer A exceed the credit limit by 10,000/- and customer B exceed the credit limit by 1,00,000/- and customer C exceed the credit limit by 3,00,000/-. Now depending upon the credit limit amounts exceeded the sale order release should go to different users for releasing the same, that means 10,000/- release order should go to lower level management, 1,00,000/- release order should go to middle level management, and 3,00,000/- release should go to higher level management.

How this can be addressed? Please do needful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

From your basis person check below authorisation objects for crdt mgmt-Use authorisation Role & Profile for that...

1)V_VBUK_FRE

2)V_KNKK_FRE

3)F_KNKA_KKB

4)F_KNKA_MAN

5)F_KNKA_AEN

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think in PFCG you have to maintain authorisation roles and profiles with u r basis people

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this solves the problem partially, but the question is system has to automatically send the release orders to different levels of management based on the credit limit amount exceeded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Pavan

U r right , with Basis authorisation control you can only control the roles and profiles but you cant automatically Trigger an event which you want, such as automatically sending release orders.for such functionality you need to use Workflows as SAP Workflow is a tool to automate complex business processes where there is more than one user involved. SAP workflow maps the position in organization because SAP believes that Positions are more stable than the people.

Technically SAP Workflow is an integrated part of SAP application server

check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c5/e4a930453d11d189430000e829fbbd/content.htm

Hope this solves your Query

Cheers