cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modes are not displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam New in SAP xMII. I created newly one Query Templates using TAGQuery. When i select the Data Source, it will shows the Servers details like Simulator(Simulation Server) in the server column but in the Modes column only iam getting "No Data Avilable", the default modes are not displaying in the modes column.

What is the problem actually i did ? How can i get the default modes ?

Can i have create new modes in these servers (Simulator, SQL , Aggregate, Alaram) ?

Anybody can give me the solutions for this.

Regards

Prakash T

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash

First of all, in the Query Template Editor (if u hv not already <b>SELECT</b> the server name from the list) just simply click on the server name available in Servers' list, then u'll get the list of modes for the server

if still not shows, then

in the xMII Menu, check the Roles assigned to the server 'Simulator'. It can be checked from the option <b>Data Access</b> under the tab <b>Security Services</b> in the xMII Menu. Be sure if this server is assigned with Everyone, Administrator. if not, then assign those roles to that server.

Then also check the configuration of that server 'Simulator' specially whether or not it is enabled. this can be done from the option <b>Data Servers</b> under the tab <b>Data Services</b> in the xMII Menu.

Regards

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

Thanks for quick reply.

We are using the SAP xMII 11.5 Version. You told first option <b>Data Access</b> Under the <b>Security Services</b> in the xMII Menu. But that <b>Data Access</b> option is not available in the <b>Security Service</b> only it will shows the <b>Security Manager</b> and <b>Security Servers</b> options.

Second option is OK. It will checked the <b>Enable</b> option. in the <b>Data Server</b> under the <b>Data Services</b>.

How will i getting the Data Access Option Under the Security Services ?

Regards

Prakash T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash

From <b>Security Manager</b> you will find a list of roles in the option <b>Roles</b> under <b>User Management</b> tab. there are a list of 'Members of Role' on the right side. Please check whether or not the roles (Administrators, Developers, Everyone) in the list of Roles are assigned to your xMII login user (See under the option <b>User</b>) in the same tab <b>User Management</b>.

Then assign required roles (Administrators, Developers, Everyone) to ur user, if not already assigned.

Regards

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

what error it is showing in the Java Console while you select Simulator Server?

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Try the link given below. It might be helpful to you. I too faced the similar problem before and Jamie has helped me in sorting it out

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Som,

Thanks for your reply.

I got it. I have already assigned the Developer, Everyone and Security roles for that user. But i have face the same problem. After that i assigns the Administrator role of the user, then only i got the Data Access in Security Service and also Modes are displaying in the Data Source.

Thanks and Regards

Prakash T

Answers (0)