cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock posting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am trying to post the stock for a material I am getting error like this "ABAP runtime error and Local Logical System is not Defined."

and one more error when I am working in Third Party Order Processing.

"the system is asking for delivering plant in the order eventhough I have maintained in mm02 & xd02."

pls anyone fix these issues.

regards,

kumar raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ABAP runtime error......... you have to go to SCC4 Tcode and select your client. Then, got the details of the client and mention the Logical system in the "Logical System" field.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you raghuram for your timely help.

regards,

kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

if it is runtime error u just check the error message on the runtime error screen, and the runtime error mesaeg can be solved with the help of abaper...

and for the third party order scenrion you pls check the following process , wheather you have followed it properly or not.:

the process for the third party is:

Process Flow for 3rd Party Sales :

 Create Vendor XK01

 2. Create Material – Material Type as "Trading Goods". Item category group as "BANS".

 Assign Item Category TAS to Order type that you are going to use.

 A sale order is created and when saved a PR is generated at the background

 With reference to SO a PO is created (ME21N). The company raises PO to the vendor.

 Vendor delivers the goods and raises bill to company. MM receives the invoice MIRO

 Goods receipt MIGO

 8. Goods issue

 9. The item cat TAS or Schedule line cat CS is not relevant for delivery which is evident from the config and, therefore, there is no delivery process attached in the whole process of Third party sales.

 Billing

& further the configuration setting is as :

SD - 3rd party sales order Create Sales Order

VA01 :

Order Type

Sales org, distr chnl, div

Enter

Sold to

PO #

Material

Quantity

Enter

Save

SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created with a third party sales order

VA01

Order Number

Goto Item Overview

Item ->Schedule Item

SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created

reward points if find helpful..

regards

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you yogesh, I will try for it.

regards,

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

getting errors form material creation only.because when you doing stock posting picking data form material master only.

can you check one more time delivery plant and shipping point and select slaes org tab also give here all data relevent tab

hope this will helps you

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prem,

thanks, for reply, can i get any clear cut path or tcode to fix the error. i think i have maintained correctly for material master.

regards,

kumar