cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding sap .net conector and vs.net2005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..All,

If Any one can help me out , I will explain the environment which is on my machine and my problem first.

I have .net 2003 and .net 2005 on same machine but i want to run my sap .net connector application on 2005 .net which is working fine on .net 2003 .

I have done changes as per Anne Tarnoruder PDF 1-5 pages , but still there are few queries that we are facing i.e

1) we should use sap .net connector 2.0 or we should use .net connector 2003.

because when we use sap .net connector 2.0 then it never gives me wizard to accept the bapi selection . But when I use sap.net connector for vs 2003 it gives me that wizard hence the application which was created in 2003 and we are importing .dll files of same application and giving reference to vs 2005 appication

but as sap.net connector for vs 2003 have old version and 2.0 sap connector is higher version it gives error when i run the application in 2005 as SAP.connector.dll ,sap.connector.Rfc.dll files were compiled in in 2003 .net sap connector .

After doing All the stuff i have done all Procedure on vs 2005 and came at last step to run the application and it gives error of version used of sap.net connector.

please guide me Step by Step

I appreciate your suggetion .

Thanks In Advance

Deepak Dhamat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank's all of you I got thr solution and

my application is working perfect..