cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i need help on the credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sapgurus

iam confused between the <b>creditmemo request(CR) and credit memo (G2) </b>. i know that creditmemo request(CR) is the sales document and credit memo (G2) is billing document.

1) my first questions is that <b>if u create the credit memo request(CR) system will automatically create the credit memo (G2) </b>? if not can plz tell me how we will create the credit memo request(CR) and credit memo (G2).tell me with a small example.

i have scenario like this

2) guys from the FICO department are <b>creating the credit memo againist the invoice that has been canceled or Reversed already from the SD side. my question is when there is no billing document how can SAP is allowing them to create credit memo?</b> iam looking for a tracibility for example-

when guys from the FICO department are <b>tring to create the credit memo against the invoice that has been cancelled or Reversed already from the SD side. Sap should give warning meassage saying that " invoice has been cancelled". that is system should not allow the people from creating credit memo against the invoice that has been canceled or Reversed already from the SD side.</b> can anyone plz provide me solution for my scenerio.

if it can be solved with abap coding? tell me how can we do that?

**maximum points will be rewarded

thanks in advance

sam sd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

credit memo request is a sales document used in complaints processing to request credit for a customer.

EXAMP--->

If the price calculated for the customer was too high (for example, with the wrong scaled prices or because a discount was forgotten), you can create a credit memo request. The credit memo request can be automatically blocked for checking. Once it has been approved, you can remove the block.

The system uses the credit memo request to create a credit memo.

the credit memo request(CR) Iis created ith referance to invoice based on configuration settings in vov8 and credit memo(g2)created refarance to credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

CREDIT MEMO REQUEST IS A SALES DOCUMENT G2 WHICH IS PREPARED NORMALLY WITH REFERENCE TO A RETURNS SALES ORDER OR THE CUSTOMER HAS BEEN CHARGED MORE.

SYSTEM WONT CREATE CREDIT MEMO AUTOMATICALLY FROM CREDIT MEMO REQUEST

PROCESS THE CREDIT MEMO REQUEST WITH ORDER TYPE G2

IF THERE IS A BLOCK REMOVE IT BY GOING TO VA02

THEN GOTO VF01 CREATE CREDIT MEMO

REGARDS