cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALEAUD issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send an invoice idoc from an external system to R/3 using XI and want to get the status of the idoc using ALEAUD.

This is my scenario:

External system -> XI -> R/3(Invoice Idoc)

R/3 -> XI -> External system (ALEAUD Idoc)

I am able to send the IDOC to R/3 but when I send the ALEAUDIT idoc from R/3, it is received in XI and then I get an error in the technical routing of the response.

This is the error that i see in the trace:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Technical Routing of Response -->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_ALEAUDIT</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>51</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>SAPEA066</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3/>

<SAP:P4/>

<SAP:AdditionalText>Messages from IDoc processing can be found in application log</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack>ALEAUDIT: 51 SAPEA066 </SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have defined the receiver determination for R/3 -> External system for ALEAUD idoc.

Can anyone throw some light on this issue?

TIA

ASHOK S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same problem and we opened a service call for it.

The Ack is for SAP environment end to end.

It works only if you do it R/3 -> XI -> R/3.

BPM cannot handle the ack since it's a part of an automatic mechanism you cannot interfere with.

If the Ext. sys. is SAP R/3 you need to add a user exit in the ALEAUD for it to work.

control_out = control_in.

CASE control_out-mestyp.

WHEN 'ALEAUD'.

CASE control_out-sndpor.

WHEN 'Sender SAP Name'.

control_out-sndpor = 'XI name as configured in the Sender SAP'

END CASE.

END CASE.

The other way to handle it is to create your own ALEAUD as Francisco described

Cheers and good luck

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem and I solved it creating a new Message Type for ALEAUD in R/3. ZALEAUD for example.

With this new message type you can work in XI as with any other massage type, I think XI works with ALEAUD in a special way.

Of course, you have to create a copy of report RBDSTATE in order to generate the new ZALEAUD.ALEAUD01 Idocs.

Good Luck.

Francisco

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you set it accordingly to this guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/how to handle acknowledgments for idoc.pdf

?

without any routing for the acknowledgment?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I had tried that too. But still no success.

I have another question. The idoc communication channel which needs to be created(Section 3.2) is for acknowledgements coming from External system -> XI -> R/3 correct?

Regards

ASHOK S

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The communication channel you must create in 3.2 is for the receiver of the Acknowledgement.

So if your process is "External system" -> XI -> R/3(Invoice Idoc).

R/3 send ack to "External system", so you must create an idoc adapter for "External system".

Regards,

Chris

Message was edited by: Christophe DUMONT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I want R/3 to send the acknowledgement(ALEAUD) to the external system. BUt is the idoc adapter communication channel requires for the external system?.

I need to send the acknowledgement via HTTP.

I am able to receive the ALEAUD idoc from R/3 and am able to see it using IDX5. After that it does not go out. It just says error in technical routing of the response.

I have defined the receiver determination,interface determination and receiver agreement. Is there anything else i need to do?

Regards

ASHOK S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

>>>>>>>>BUt is the idoc adapter communication channel requires for the external system?.

Unless it is SAP system, you can't use Idoc adapter

I would like to make minor changes in ur initial scenario to explain this better.

External system -> XI -> R/3(Invoice Idoc)

R/3 (ALEAUD Idoc)-> XI -> (ex system format) External system

Now, you should have a mapping of your ALEAUD to the External systems format (where you transform the status Information from ALEAUD to the response msg).

you have to use appropriate adapter for your external system. which recieves the response (transformed one) & sends to the ex system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

At first I wanted to send the ALEAUD idoc xml as it is to the external system. That did not work.

Then, I tried to map it to another message and send it out. Still no luck.

I am doing this scenario without BPM. Is that OK?

Is there any other sample scenario with BPM to achieve this?

TIA

ASHOK S

former_member184154
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I am stuck in tha same situation. Still no answer??

Tried both writing ALEAUD to file, and then to map to another message. Nada.

Thank you.

Alex