cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on error in sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an Soap to Idoc Scenario, i sent the soap message from a soap client, and i got a success response back, However in sxmb_moni i see an error that says...

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">"NO_RECIEVER_CASE_ASYNC"</SAP:Code>

Can anyone tell me how to fix that....

Venkat

I reward points to answers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Have you configured Receiver determination in Integration Builder for sender and receiver?

When you generate Business Scenario in IB, you need to create Receiver determination for sender party with interface details to receiver system.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

That has been done, you have to note the _ASYNC ..why is that async for a soap message..its soap which is synchronous and going to Idoc which is async...

whats the real issue

Venkat..

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you past the entire XML which you have in SXMB_MONI including all the pipeline steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

One small check before we proceed...

in SXMB_MONI , check your sender system, sender interface and correponding receiver system and compare this values with your receiver determination...most of the time we make a mistake here...

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,I too got the same question when I looked at his message ,may be he is using Sync/Async bridging with BPM?if not then it may be wrong approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no BPM in the picture here....not only has the reciever determination been done, i have also retried this failed message after editing the idoc communication channel to take sender from payload as well, as i have done the control record values as well.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts..anyone....who can help point me to smthing here

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there is no BPM ,how you able to get the response back from SAP?Idoc cant support Synchronous messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

That would be a secondary issue..firstly i gotta prove that it went towards the R/3 system.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Discovered smthing ..here..in the partner profile defined for the r/3 system in XI...i should add the idoc to the inbound parameters..right..?

anything else anyone can think of

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You never defined any partner profile in XI system. It would be always in R/3 system only..

If I m not wrong..wat Babu mean to say is, you have Synchronous sender and async receiver...I think babu is correct in this case...you need Sync-Async bridge which will convert synchronous messages into Asyn.

Babu please correct me if I am wrong.

Nilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the success response might be for the SOAP msg being successfully received by XI, But XI is not able to determine the receiver for the incoming msg. you can try to understand the XML structure in SXMB_MONI to see if your receiver system was actually identified for you input msg. Basically you need to check if the receiver determination is configured correctly in ID.

Cheer's