cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing layout with colour images

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am printing document with Canon 3100 iR colour printer.

I am able to get print with device type 'ZCNC31EP' suggested in one of SAP note.

But it is not giving colour print as seen in print preview.

Layout is been printed using smartform. It contains some logos and some images in colour ?

How do I used print control in command in smartform to print layout in colour ?

Thanks,

Amit R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

uploaded logo in appropriate format.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess your problem is in settings, contact your basis team to set the properties of your printer they may help you.

For example, if your are planning to print a word document on color printout you can see the setting in properties, inside that you will be given an option of Black/white and color... depending on the selection the print out will come.. I guess this could be the same reason for not getting color printout.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Color Printing

Prerequisites

You can print lists in color if your output device uses one of the following device types:

· HPLJ4000/HPLJ5000/HPLJ1100

· KYOFS170

· POST2

· SWIN

Activities

1. Edit the definition of the output device.

2. To do this, call Spool Administration (transaction SPAD).

3. Enter the name of the output device in the Output device field on the Devices /servers tab.

4. Save your entry.

5. Switch to the Output Attributes tab and select Color printer

You must be in change mode () to be able to select the Color printer field.

If you want to print both in color and black and white on your printer, you should create an individual output device for every print mode (for example, PRINTER_COL and PRINTER_MON).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/90/78f07b030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/content.htm

Regards

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if it is helpful.

Regards

Vasu