cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Email Address after saving the billing document in vf02

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in which I have to change the email address when the user selects my custom output type in VF02 transaction .

<u><b>The process :</b></u>

VF02 - Enter a billing document number - Go To - OUTPUT - Select the desired OUTPUT TYPE which has transmission medium as External Send - then Save-

after this my requirement demands to give a pop up in which the user will enter his email id and then the mail goes to the email address entered by the user in the popup.

so I would like to know if there are any user - exit available for this scenario and how to proceed further.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sorry for the delay in answer...

Here is what i wrote inside the exit::

call function 'ZTEST_CALL_SCREEN'.

and important is what i wrote inside the FM:

tables: ztest_call.

if sy-uname = '157780'.

select single count_int from ztest_call into w_time.

if sy-subrc = 0.
      call screen '9001' starting at 10 15
                         ending   at 21 25.
      delete from ztest_call where count_int = w_time.
    else.
      w_time = w_time + 1.
      ztest_call-mandt = sy-mandt.
      ztest_call-count_int = w_time.
      insert ztest_call.
    endif.

endif.

The sy-ucomm sets the Screen to 0.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

0 Kudos

hi Anirban.

What are the fields of ZTEST_CALL, and why are you checking it on SY-UNAME and what is the content of W_TIME. Please update me as soon as possible on this. I would be needful.to me.........

Thank you again for all your patience and replies.....

Naveen.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table ZTEST_CALL has only 2 fields MANDT and COUNT_INT and W_TIME is the number of times the EXIT is being Called type Numc 3. I store that in a ZTable since i dont have any Variable availabel in the Exit.

The Check on Sy-uname was nothing but to restrict the Exit is being called not for all but for myself only.

<i>Please don't forget to reward points if helpfull</i>

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this exit: CCUX0100 FM: EXIT_SAPLCUD0_003

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Thank you for your reply. Would this enhancement works after saving bcoz this says Time of Initialization for Variant Function Program Environment.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it will.

Thanks

Anirban M.

0 Kudos

Hi Anirban

Thank you for all your replies. The thing is......I have written a call screen in that zinclude of the Exit to call my popup and when i run the transaction VF02, As soon as I enter the transaction VF02 (even before the first screen is displayed) this popup is getting generated and it is even coming for the second time when we click on the SAVE button. So this popup is being generated twice. So could you suggest me something so that the popup would not be generated for the first time as soon as the VF02 transaction is entered by the user and ........I got to see that it is only generated for the second time when user clicks SAVE. Please suggest me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check Sy-ucomm = 'SICH' indicating control is coming here after user has pressed 'SAVE' button.

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Raju chitale

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Thank you for your reply.

The thing is by the time the control comes here SY-UCOMM is not holding any value so it is triggering twice i.e at the first time you enter VF02 in your Command and the second time when you save a billing document..... just for your reference go to the INCLUDE program LCUD0U08 and put a break-point on the CALL CUSTOMER - FUNCTION '003' in which there is a Z include ZXCUIU01 ...In this include I am writing my code so when the control comes to this include SY-UCOMM is empty . It's not holding any value so my question is how to make a condition so that whenever the user clicks on SAVE the exit would trigger rather than the moment you enter VF02.