cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fd32 Sales area not defined entering Customer Credit MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get an error entering Credit Master data for a customer(fd32): "Sales area xxx is not defined".

The problem is due to some order that refers to a deleted sales area. I dont need this old document with nonexistent sales area to be considered, but fd32 give me a blocking error.. so i cant proceed.

some advices?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

As the customer is created in that sales area for which the system is refering that sales area.

Please create or extend the same customer to your requested sales area and proceed furhther.that solves your purpose.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

the sales area doesnt exists anymore, but some customer has some old order in these old sales area. So when i try to enter the credit master data fot these customers in fd32 the system gives the error "sales area ****** not defined"

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antonio,

If sales area doesnt exits anymore remove that sales area from Credt Cotrol area assignment...

Also if above doesnt work...if that area still exists in reference sales area...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antanio,

Create new sales area, and assign the customer. now

assign the sales area to credit control area (OVFL),

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

As the customer is created in that sales area for which the system is refering that sales area.

Please create or exitend the same customer to your requested sales area and proceed furhther.that solves your purpose.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

As the customer is created in that sales area and the customer is also created in that sales area for which the system is refering that sales area.

Please create or exitend the same customer to your requested sales area and proceed furhther.that solves your purpose.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula