Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting an error while executing the smartform:

Error in address output (name not filled).

I created an Input Parameter as COMPANY_CODE and Export Parameter as V_ADRNR in the “General attributes” Tab and writen the select query as following:

SELECT SINGLE ADRNR INTO V_ADRNR

FROM T001 WHERE BUKRS EQ COMPANY_CODE.

AND

I Selected the Organization Address for Type of the address in the “General attributes” Tab. (Since we are retrieving the Organization address, we selected the first radio button) and in the Address number text box passed the V_ADRNR Variable as &V_ADRNR&.

But it is saying field V_ADRNR has no defined value, when i am activating the form

Can anyone explain how to resolve this problem.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

with respect to Former Member

When i am giving (Address Number) as V_ADRNR system is accepting,But when i am giving it as

&V_ADRNR&  system not accepting.

Thanks and Regards.

Abdul Samad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the sold-to, ship-to & Bill-to party address wether they are existing or not?

This error is becasue the data is not available in the system. I also faced this problem in form printing. If you go for Print preview by commenting sold-to, ship-to & Bill-to party addresses then it will display the form.

Reward points if helpful answer.

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Click on the Global defination and enter these fields in the Global data, and Activate now, it will activate

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already defined them in global definitions. The form is getting activated but while executing the print program i am getting the error which i explained above.

regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

v_adrnr is probably blank.

Have you debugged and checked for the value at runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can comment sold-to, ship-to, bill-to and it is also saying no value is defined for the field v_adrnr.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are getting a warning not an error!!!

To eliminate it, go to the intialization tab in gerenal attributes and write a code

CLEAR v_adrnr.

This should stop the warning.