cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tables where header text of sale document and bill document is stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i need a table and field in which header text of sale docu is stored .i need to print a text entered by user at the tie of vf01 .

so plz tell me the table and way how to print that text in print of invoice

if any function is there for that please also tell me

waiting for positive response

regards & thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at OSS <a href="hhttps://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/600408">Note 600408 - Smart Forms: header texts and item texts</a>, it may be useful for you

<i>Symptom

The system does not print header texts and item texts of the billing document in the Smart Form standard form LB_BIL_INVOICE.

Other terms

SMARTFORMS, print, text, completion note, invoice

Solution

The following solution describes how to include a 'header note' on header level and an 'item note' on item level in the form.

If you want to insert other texts into your form, you must adjust the access key (text name, text object, text ID) which you create under point 4 or 11 correspondingly.

The formatting characteristics of the text are transferred from the billing document to the output. That is, you can change the character format only in the document.

to correct the form, proceed as follows:

1. Display form LB_BIL_INVOICE in the change mode of Transaction SMARTFORMS.

2. Expand the navigation tree on the left side and choose the following path: 'Pages and Windows -> FIRST -> MAIN'.

3. After text node TITLEINVOICEDETAILS, insert text node HDTEXT with description 'Header text'.

4. Maintain the general attributes of this node as follows:

o Text Type: Include Text

o Text Name:

o Text Object: VBBK

o Text ID: 0001

o Language:

o No error if no text exists: X

5. Create the following variable under 'Global Definitions':

Variable name Reference type

GD_IT_TXT_KEY TYPE TDOBNAME

6. Choose the following path: 'Pages and Windows -> FIRST -> MAIN -> TABLEITEM'. Expand the 'TABLEITEM' table node.

7. Below the 'TABLEITEM' node (after node IT_REFVG2_COL2_A), insert program line node ITEM_TEXT_KEY with description 'Key for item text'.

8. Maintain the following parameters for the node:

o Input parameter: GS_IT_GEN

o Output parameter: GD_IT_TXT_KEY

9. Insert the following program lines:

clear gd_it_txt_key.

move gs_it_gen-bil_number to gd_it_txt_key.

move gs_it_gen-itm_number to gd_it_txt_key+10.

10. After the new program line node ITEM_TEXT_KEY, insert text node ITEM_TEXT with description 'Item text'.

11. Maintain the following general attributes of the node:

o Text Type: Include Text

o Text Name:

o Text Object: VBBP

o Text ID: 0002

o Language:

o No error if no text exists: X

12. Make the following settings under 'Output Options':

o New Line: X

o Line Type: IT_DESC

o New Cell: X, 1 Skip Cells

13. Activate your form.</i>

Regards

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use function module READ_TEXT, the object type for invoice header is VBBK, Id is invoice number.

Regards

john_fitzgerald
Participant
0 Kudos

sales header text can be directly printed as an include pass the following parameters to the include in ur script or smartfoerm

Text Name order number

Text Object VBBK

Text ID appropriate ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

To print the Sales Document header text, then there is no need for the table, just follow this way ...

Goto Va02 --> Press enter --> Goto --> Header texts, then the texts will open Double click on any of the texts which you need to print, then a line editor will open and you can view the text in that line editor also, there Goto --> header

then a popup will open, there you find all the attributes of the text,

then goto SE37 Give the function module READ_TEXT and pass all the variables which you get in the Attributes window.

so the same way, you can call the function modules in teh Driver program or in teh Report program to print the Output texts

Regards

Sudheer