cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objects in SAP_ADJUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a system that I had upgraded from 46C to ECC 6.0. This is a DEV system and our team made some modifications os programs and customizing data.

Now, when trying to modify a SAP program due to an OSS note, it says which the program is already in modification and is locked. I found it in a change request named SAP_ADJUST. It's not possible to release this request.

What can I doing?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

André Koji Honma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi André,

According to SAP library transport SAP_ADJUST is generated and handled by transactions SPDD and SPAU. I suggest to call these and see if there are open actions from the upgrade.

HTH,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I did the adjustments for the program that I want to modify in SPAU, a change request was created and released, but the object still locked for modifications due to SAP_ADJUST. I can't release it...

I have opened an OSS ticket, but SAP not opened it yet.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

If you are sure that you should remove the lock... did you try Tcode SE03 - Unlock objects (expert tool)?

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Very strange... Following your advice, I can release SAP_ADJUST request, but the object is not permitted to making changes. This is the message:

"Carry out modification comparison for REPS J_1BLB03 first. No changes possible."

Is there another thing that I would to do?

Thank you!

André Honma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

Since it is a report, can you find it from Tcode SPAU? It may show some kind of pending status there. You would need a good ABAPer to compare and decide what to do there.

When using that SE03 tool, I assume that you have deleted both request (higher level) and task (lower level) for the transport.

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Victor,

I could not delete this request, SAP_ADJUST. I can't see it anywhere...

On Tcode SPAU or SE95, I can see the program in the list, as a resetted object. The first action that I made was reset the program to original, because older versions was at 46C release.

When I compare it with the fisrt version at 700 I can see that they are identical as active version. But really there was a pending status in this object, because others no have problem.

Is there any thing to do handling SMODILOG table? It may appears that has some properties for modification on objects.

Tks,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

From SAP library and what I experienced before, "After an object has been reset to original, it is treated as an unmodified object during the next Support Package or upgrade although it is contained in a request. The object is overwritten without a backup of the old version and no longer appears in transaction SPAU for adjustment."

You should be able to apply the Note after "reset to original" then releasing the related transport requests. If not, I cannot explain... unless logoning the system.

I have never had to modify SMODILOG manually myself, so I cannot comment on that method.

Best regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Yes, I made exactly as you mentioned, all request were released, but I can't explain the reason for not permitted for making changes in the program...

Tks,

André