cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB2 Database Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to connect DB2 database. What are the parameters values do I need to specify for the Receiver jdbc adapter Database Connection( JDBC Driver, Connection, UserName, Password).

I have tried to connect but I got the following error:

Initialization error: Loading jdbc driver 'com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver

-

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [service:com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.svc]

Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader]

References:

service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc

service:com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc

service:com.sap.aii.af.svc

service:com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc

library:com.sap.aii.af.lib

library:com.sap.aii.messaging.runtime

library:com.sap.xi.util.misc

common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts

common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore

library:ejb20

library:sapxmltoolkit

library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm

library:com.sap.guid

library:com.sap.tc.Logging

library:com.sap.aii.af.jmsproviderlib

<b>Could you please help me in rexolving the issue.</b>

Thanks,

SAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Check if these threads can help you.

***********Reward points if helpfull*********

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>>Initialization error: Loading jdbc driver 'com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver

That means, you have not deployed the jdbc drivers or the installaton was not done as per the guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/bf4b1055-0d01-0010-32a3-b3848d77...

Regards,

Jai Shankar