cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All storage locations from ECC not appearing while creating SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Guys,

When i am creating shopping cart i am not able to see all the storage locations from ECC.i can see only one storage location.I have nearly 150 storage loactions for one of my plants but i am not able to see those in the selection.CAn you please advise how do i get to see them all while creating shopping cart.I am ion SRM 5.5 as add on to ECC.

Regards,

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you replicate all your 150 locations into SRM ?

Did you manage all your 150 locations in the extended tab of the PPOMA-BBP ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawan

As Yann has said you'll need to maintain all the storage locations within the 'Extended Attributes' tab within the org structure.

Regards

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for your response.I have already done that and maintained a few storage locations out there.But they are still not appearing.i even tried using * out there.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Going through the information posted by you, these are some of my observations which could possibly resulted in the no show of storage locations :

1. Please check whether the plant and storage locations concerned were mentioned in the extended attributes of the P.group to which the user is assigned.

2. Whether the plant in question (where all the storage locations were maintained) was replicated correctly ?

Means when the plant was replicated there were not as many storage locations as mentioned but would have been created later in the R/3.

Please let us know about these observations to help you further.

Rgds,

Teja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

The plant and the storage locations are maintained at company code level and hence they are appearing for purchase organization,dept as well as the purchase group.Also the storage locations have not been created later on after the plant replication.They were there fefore.Infact in the extended attributes tab for storage locations when i press F$ for selection i can see all the storage loactions but even after maintaining them i cant see them in the shopping cart.

Regards,

Pawan.