Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound asynchronous Web Service call into XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have defined the following scenario:

Asynchronous interface is called by Adobe workflow server to send information into XI via the SOAP adapter using an exposed Web Service.

The reason this is asynchronous is there is no requirement for a response detailing any information back to Adobe - it is basically a "fire and forget" process in Adobe.

This is then mapped/routed etc into CRM via the ABAP proxy framework via another asynchronous interface.

However, the 2nd asynchrnous interface is giving a response even though it is defined as asynchronous and this results in an eror "NO_MAPPING_PROGRAM_FOUND" as there is no mapping for a response for an async interface! The XML of response is completely blank with no indication of what the response is detailing.

If I use the inbound CRM XML to test the proxy, it works fine and no response is coming back.

The user running the interface is XIAPPLUSER who has all the necessary authorisations.

Other processes use the same asynchrnous interface into CRM without any issues or response.

Any ideas why this is occurring ? I am using XMLSPY to send the messages into XI but this problem also occurs if the Adobe Workflow Server sends the information as well.

Kind regards

Colin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sender channel you have to set quality of service to "exactly once".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Stefan - I will try this tomorrow when I am in the office next and award points if required.

Thanks again.

Colin.

Answers (0)