cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BILLING STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

I HAVE CREATED A DELIVERY IN THAT THE VBILLING STATUS IS 'A;(VBUP-FKSTA) WHEN I AM DONE PROFORMA INVOICE THE STATUS HAS CHANGED TO 'C' -FULLY INVOICED.

DUE TO THIS I AM UNABLE TO REVERSE THE GOODS ISSUE THROUGH VL09

I TRIED TO CANEL THE INVOICE IT IS NOT ALLOWING ME BECAUSE IT IS GIVING PROFORMA INVOICE CANNOT BE CANCELLED

I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE SETTINGS IN CUSTOMISATION

kINDLY TELL ME IF I MISSED ANY TO CHECK AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION HOW THE BILLING STATUS WILL BE CHANGED IN DELIVERY WHEN INVOICE DONE .

THIS ISSUE IS PENDING FROM 1 WEEK ,IAM GETTING HARD MAILS FROM CLIENT SIDE

PLEASE PROVIDE THE POSSIBLE SOLUTION

REGARDS

D.MALLIK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ur problem is solved !

if it is usefull give me rewards

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss, i have done PGI wiythout doing that how can i reverse the PGi ,please inform any settings for the Billing status like customisation

Regards

D.Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Ithink u done delivery & with reference to delivery note u done proforma invoice,

Ithink u don't compleate PGI, Without PGI how cen u reverse the goods !

give me feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u done PGI !, check document flow, let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This is not a proforma invoice problem, u do vl09 & give no (which no u mention in that field) ,press enter.some screen is comming , scan the screen & send to my mail id _nmba.2004@GMAIL.COM

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Try to create invoice using VF04...SELECT delivery related in the bottom of the screen..check biiling relavance of ur proforma biling type...biiling stautus is taken from delivery staus so check what status ur delivery doc is showing....also see doc flow what it is showing? Also check VTFL copy controls...

IN VOV8 for ur sales order type check in biling section what invoice type is mensioned....(Ideally it should be f2)

AWARD POINTS IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL....

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have checked but the system is showing the delivery status as completed and in the VOV8 i have assigned the proforma invoice in the billing type ,in VTFL control wat should i check

in reversing of PGI through VLO9 there is no message is comming and it is not happening any thing

Rwegards

D.mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

U do Reverse pgi directly with VL09, u dont consider about profrma invoice

u do it & let me know

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

i TRIED IN VL09 IT IS NOT GETTING REVERSED AND IT IS NOT GIVING ANY MESSAGE ALSO

pROVIDE ME THE SETTING SFOR THE STATUS

REGARDS

D.MALLIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its of type 'U'.

Mallick

Former Member
0 Kudos

ru done standard invoicv also

Former Member
0 Kudos

No boss,

Could you tell me the setting wher the status will be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u check the document category of proforma invoice

M-invoice

U-proforma

give me feedback

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

even i dont have a probable idea about it. probably some abap review is required in that for that relevant program. and also check at the requirements part of it.

cell