cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing sapscript in different languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a script created in EN,DE,FR,CS,SK lang. respectively.

The original language of the form is DE.When I dynamically change the language to EN in the driver (OPEN_FORM) NAST-SPRAS to EN i get the output in English lang.But when i try the same for other languages in which the form exist (SK,FR,CS,RO) .i get the error "Output not issued" Please let me know the solution for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai sneha

could u please solve my problem

i have a standard script for dunning letter, and i modified it, but the problem is, when we give print, it should be printed in 3 different languages , means 3 dunning letters one in english, one in french, one in german, so it this possible, if yes , how

please give reply as early as possible

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this ...it should solve your problem..

Before open_form write following code.

<b>SET LANGUAGE nast-spras.</b>

OPEN_FORM....

Enjoy SAP.

Pankaj singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj.

thanks for ur reply.

can u explain brifly abt this SET LANGUAGE NAST-SPRAS

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It Initializes the text elements TEXT-nnn and language-specific text literals 'abcd.....'(nnn) (nnn = Text number) in the language specified in the

SET LANGUAGE lg statement.

Texts that have not been translated into the specified language remain unchanged.

If the text pool does not exist in the required language, all texts remain unchanged.

The statement only applies to the current program. It does not apply to external subroutines ( PERFORM) or to other programs that are called (SUBMIT).

Hope this helps you.

Pankaj Singh.